Thursday, November 1, 2007

November 01, 2007

Hello Everyone!!! When I made my last posting, I said I was going to do better about adding things to the website, but I really haven't. I've been working on updates to the site all day today.

Meredith is taking a nap right now, and she looks so sweet!!! She went to the doctor for her first shots last Monday...it was awful!! She was in so much pain later that night, and her poor little legs were all red and swollen. When they weighed her, she was 12 lbs 2.5 oz...the doctor said that was a big weight gain for only 3 weeks...not sure what I can do about that, the girl's gotta eat. She is really getting big, she's outgrowing so many things, and is so chubby now...it's so cute!!! I love being home with her, and try not to think about having to go back to work...I will miss her so much!!! She is cooing so much now, and Matt actually thinks she said dada...we have it on video, but I'm pretty sure she didn't. It was so cute, though...he kept calling people and playing the video over the phone.

Ever since Mere had her shots, her sleeping schedule has been off. She wants to stay up all night, and keep me up...at first I thought she had colic, but now I'm thinking it's reflux. She will only stop screaming if we sit her straight up and bounce her, or if I'm nursing her. We started giving her Mylecon drops last night, and she actually had a better night (only one short screaming fit), so I'm not sure if it was the Mylecon or just a coincidence. The nurse at the pediatrician's office said it could be a number of things...she gave me some suggestions, but said she was probably going through a growth spurt (that they usually do between 2 1/2 and 3 months). I hope she starts sleeping better soon because I have to go back to work in 5 weeks :(

My sister is due very soon (on the 18th)...I can't wait till Carter comes, today would be nice!! I'm selfishly wanting him to come soon, so I can have more time with him before I have to go back to work. She talked to her doctor yesterday, and if she hasn't had him before, she'll be induced on the 16th...it would be neat if he came then, because me and Shannon were born on May 16th and Meredith was born on August 16th. I just can't wait to see him and hold him!!! And Meredith can't wait for her buddy to get here...they are going to be so cute together!!! We love you Carter!!!

Well, Meredith has woken up now...she's in her bouncer and is smiling at me and kicking her legs. I'm gonna go play with her now...maybe she'll be good for tummy time (she's getting a little better, but still doesn't really care for it).

Shanda

No comments: