Sunday, April 15, 2007

April 15, 2007

Everything is going really well!! I'm feeling good; I still don't have much energy, but I feel so much better.

The nursery is coming along; most of the painting is finished - as soon as it's complete, we'll go pick up the furniture :) We've changed our mind so much on the bedding, but I think we've finally decided. It's the Grace Collection from Pottery Barn Kids - it's simple, but very pretty! The colors are pink, green, and white.

I will be having glucose screening done at my next appointment (23rd); I'm a little nervous about it. I hope it all goes well, and I hope the stuff I have to drink isn't too bad. Also, my mom bought us a gift certificate for two 4D ultrasounds at a place in Goodlettsville. We are having the first one done on May 5th - we can't wait!! This should really give us a good idea about what our little girl will look like.

I keep waking up in the middle of the night thinking about baby names. Addison and Matilynne are still our favorites, but I can't decide...

Shanda

No comments: