Wednesday, May 9, 2007

May 09, 2007

Well, today has not been the best day for me. My test results finally came in, and I found out that I have gestational diabetes. I was pretty upset about it. I'm not worried about myself, I'm just worried about Meredith. I didn't have much of an appetite today, I think I was just so scared to eat because I don't know what is ok to have; I just don't want to cause her to have any problems. It's a lot of pressure! The nurse is going to set me up an appointment for training at a Diabetes Center. I'll have to test my blood several times a day. Hopefully, I'll be able to manage it with diet alone.

On a positive note, I feel my little girl moving more each day. It makes me so happy! I love her so much already, and would do anything for her!!!

Shanda

No comments: