Thursday, May 17, 2007

May 17, 2007

This week has been much better than last week was. I've been really tired this week, but I feel so good about my blood sugar levels. It takes me a long time to plan out my meals and snacks each day, but making sure I do this right to take care of my precious baby girl is all that matters. I still get hungry occasionally, but it has been much better than I was thinking it would be.

Yesterday, me and Shannon celebrated our 26th birthday...wow, can't believe we're 26. :) We had a wonderful dinner last night with our family at Olive Garden....I was so excited to get my favorite, Chicken Parmesan. It was so good!!! I just skipped the bread sticks, and only had a small bite of my birthday cake, and my blood sugar was great afterwards. I'm so thankful I can still enjoy some of my favorite things!!

The nursery is so close to being finished. We still have a little bit of painting to do, and we've got to hang the pictures and butterfly...oh, and we have to get the curtains, and the rug that matches the bedding. I love the curtains we picked out...they are pink silk, and are so pretty!!! The rug is really great, too!! Can't wait to get them!!

Meredith has been very active the last few days. The other day I felt some extremely strong kicks (they almost hurt!), and I could see her arm or leg kinda sticking out...it was really weird, but really awesome!! Every day I get more anxious...I can't wait to see my baby girl. The sickness and the exhaustion have not been fun, but it will all be worth it when I have her in my arms.

Shanda

No comments: