Saturday, March 14, 2009

February

Meredith said animal for the first time on February 2nd...it comes out "amal"...it's adorable!!! She also said "andaddy" for grandaddy :)

Mere's still having to go to time out...mostly for standing on the furniture. She makes us so nervous!!!

She started disliking bath time this month...it used to make her so happy, it was one of her favorite things!! She cries and keeps standing up now.

Mere had some of an orange for the first time on the 6th...she loved it!!!

Mere stayed in Sunday School for the first time on the 8th. It's usually her nap time, so we don't usually stay. But we want her to know that it's very important. She didn't handle it very well today. She cried when we left her, but what broke my heart even more was when we picked her up...she was asleep in the nursery workers' arms and woke up crying as soon as she heard our voices. She was so upset...she cried the whole way out of Church and the whole way home. I guess she thought we weren't coming back for her.

Her eczema on her face has been really bad, so we've started putting Crisco on it...we heard that it works really good last time we were at the doctor's office. We'll try just about anything!

She loves coloring with crayons!!! I love seeing her sweet little drawings hanging up...I've got several at work, and they're all over the fridge.

Mere said banana several times on the 13th...it was adorable!!! Most of the time she just says bu for banana.

Happy Valentines' Day!! Mimi watched Mere so we could go out for lunch together (we don't do that very often)...it was wonderful!! Matt took me to the Chop House...yummy!! Gigi Connie visited that afternoon...it was so good to see her!! She brought Meredith the cutest little outfit...she loved it, and kept carrying it around the house :) She seems to really like clothes lately...she loves touching them and carrying them around...so cute!!


Meredith held onto one of my fingers and led me around the house on the 16th. It was so cute!!

She said Elmo tonight...so incredibly sweet!!! It kinda sounds like Elma, but we definitely knew what she was saying.

I fell down the first flight of stairs with Mere on the 21st. I ran 6 miles that morning and my legs were stiff...not really sure how it all happened. I tried to hold on tight, but she still flew out of my arms when I hit the stairs...I felt awful about it all, but am so thankful she's ok!! Once we both had recovered from the experience, I pulled Mere's finger paints out...Mimi and Grandaddy got them for her for Valentines Day. She put it in her mouth first, bu then did great when I showed her what to do with them! She had so much fun, and I love looking at her artwork!! :)


She says "du de" for duckie...how cute is that?

Mere said Mimi for the first time on the 27th :) Mimi and Grandaddy wanted to see Carter's glow in the dark pajamas...so they were taking him to the bathroom. I said Mere wanted to see them, too...well, it apparently scared her when they turned the lights out. She stared screaming and said mama and mimi...poor baby!! But we were so glad to hear another word!

I love that she lets me read to her!! I love listening to her talk and scream!! I love it when she walks up and hugs my legs!! I love her sweet kisses! If you can't tell...I just love that little girl!!! :)


No comments: